Monday 7 June 2010

Quilt retirement..

Well, it is official, the first quilt I ever made has been retired from service. Made from various patterned black and white squares, backed with fleece (instead of the typical 3 layers) I made this for the home my OH and I moved into 2 years ago. We have since gained :

- Two quilts, one for each of his boys, made by my lovely Mum, for birthdays.
- An Aston Villa thick fleece blanket (big football fans in our household)
- A thick chenille throw for the winter.

My OH decided something had to go, so my quilt it was, first in, first out... So she goes back to my workroom at the farm (home no.2) to live somewhere warm and quiet.

Here are a couple of pictures,





Hopefully some use will come of my first quilt again one day! Untill then...

Kellye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment