Tuesday 1 March 2011

I've got it covered!

A very quick post, for a very quick bit of something.

I had this pouffe/box/footrest type of thing given to me by a lovely chap (along with a sewing machine and lots of goodies, but I digress) when his wife passed away. He was just going to throw them away, so I responded to his advert in the local shop and picked it all up.

I have had it sitting about being used as a footstool for a good year or more, when I decided that it would be perfect for storage and a extra seat in my campervan, but didn't really match.. so I used some leftover fabric from making curtains and covering the fridge and also some faux leather type stuff and voila!

Before:

After:

It's amazing what you can do in half and hour with a staple gun!

Kellye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment