Saturday 8 September 2012

First Quilt Bee Block!

I recently joined a online quilt bee, through Anna of Quilting Along the Grain whom I met through twitter! She had been asking if anyone would like to join her in a quilt bee, and I jumped at the chance! I hadn't had the chance to do much, if any sewing/quilting etc since Rosie arrived so thought that it would be a great chance to make some new quilty friends and have some motivation and a reason to sew!

Anyway, Anna sent us the september block fabrics and posted the instructions up on the blog, which is here, and off we all go!

Cutting my strips to size and pinning them.

Sewn together.

The Finished block!

Anna's inspiration was a bookcase, she asked that we include one of our own fabrics to indicate our bookend, I used some amy butler (L-R Second to last) I really hope she likes it!

Kellye xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment