Saturday 22 September 2012

A few purchases and a WIP!

In the last few months I haven't done a huge amount of sewing, but I have been shopping, as you do... these are a few of my favourite purchases :-)

 Love stitch - Graphic box of threads from Linda and Laura Kemshall (A huge congratulations to Laura who has recently given birth to a beautiful little girl)
 Some summersville from Lu Summers Also some washi, from Rashida Coleman-Hale and some others whose names escape me right now!
 Some lovely bright out of print fat quarters from Frumble a awesome, relatively new uk fabric shop, gorgeous, gorgeous fabrics, check them out!
 And a sew line fabric pen and refills, I've heard great things about these, using them to help speed up english paper piecing so I'm going to give it ago!


 A WIP!
And also, a work in progress, I seem to have stalled on this at the moment, but Im hoping to carry on once I set up my lovely new sewing machine!!!!!! (sorry crappy phone picture)


That's all for now! Kellye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment