Friday 9 November 2012

Local Quilt Shows..

I've recently attended a few local quilt shows, My little one Rosie has been joining myself and my mum too, never to young to start quilting hey!

I cleverly forgot to take photographs of them all except our own little quilt show at abermule at which I was helping for a few hours on one of the days! I haven't actually attended our group much since having Rosie, its in the evening which makes it difficult, although we have one afternoon session a month, which I occasionally take Rosie to!

The view from our sales table!

The huge wall hanging we made for Abermule school.

My dresden plate.

 This was the charity quilt our group made, using patchwork fabrics donated by a member of our groups family when she sadly passed away. This will be raffled in the future!

I quilted the whole quilt on our frame, with a stipple/vermicelli pattern freehand.







That's my Amy Butler quilt peeping out there!

My lovely black and white quilt, mum patched for christmas and I quilted!




Mum's quilt!
Enjoy, 
Kellye x

No comments:

Post a Comment