Friday 9 November 2012

Malvern, Quilts uk goodies!!

We recently visited Quilts UK in Malvern, which we had previously missed in the spring due to the arrival of my darling Rosie not long before, and my lovely mum's heart surgery (including major emergency open heart surgery due to her heart being punctured accidently) falling on the day we had tickets for! Mum is much better now, she's not totally recovered but getting there, I am so glad she's ok, my mum is my best friend, my inspiration, my mentor, I couldn't imagine life without her :-)

So off we went armed with baby, pram and multiple supplies for our day out! Again I cleverly forgot to take my camera to capture some of the incredible quilts displayed, but once home I decided to photograph my stash from the day, I didn't actually buy what I planned, but hey ho!

Some Tula Pink

Various fat quarters.

A lovely halloween bunting panel, I didn't make this up in time, but hopefully for next halloween ;-)

A lovely bundle of sample pieces, all of these cost me a bargainous £15.00, super pleased with my haul!

Now I really should stop buying, and start making! Watch this space!

Kellye x

No comments:

Post a Comment